Multilife 5W/30 is a mid SAPS synthetic multigrade engine oil specially formulated to meet the superior performance and fuel efficiency requirements of modern engines requiring low viscosity oils. Multilife 5W/30 has been designed for use in Euro IV compliant vehicles using after treatment devices. Enhanced oil flow and film strength give essential protection during start-up. Advanced additive technology provides long-term benefits including reduced wear on critical valve-train components in modern multi-valve engines, including camshafts and hydraulic cam-followers.
Multilife 5W/30 provides:
1. Increased engine efficiency, output and fuel economy.
2. Excellent cold starting characteristics, reducing noise and wear.
3. Turbo-charger protection.
4. Improved flow rates to bearings at low temperatures and increased film strength at high temperatures.
5. Better high temperature operation and anti-sludge control.
6. Low levels of volatility.
7. Better thermal stability, improved engine cleanliness.
8. Will not effect catalytic converters or particulate filters.
Recommended for the latest petrol and passenger car diesel engines, including turbo and supercharged versions requiring a low viscosity 5W/30 oil. Manufacturers include: BMW, Chrysler, Citroen, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Saab, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo, etc. Multilife 5W/30 may also be used in Audi, VW, Seat and Skoda models operating fixed service intervals and other engine designs and gearboxes, i.e. Izusu Trooper, where an oil of this specification is required.
Multilife 5W/30 may also be used against VW 503.00/503.01/506.00/506.01 standards, but only for fixed service intervals (Note: Should not be used in pre-2000 model year VAG vehicles).
Follow the web address below to see the API Licence Agreement for this product.
ACEA A3 / B4
API SL / SJ / CF
VW 502.00 / 505.00